Wednesday, September 25, 2024

God Bless You

Hello Beloved,

My name is Monique Janssens, a Missionary formerly with Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church. Located in North Beach/Telegraph Hill, 666 Filbert St San Francisco, CA. I have the sum of US $5,325,000 in the bank in America before I was diagnosed with cancer of the blood and according to my doctors I will not survive this illness that I have only few weeks to live.

So, I want you to help me as my next of kin, To transfer the money to you but please note that you will only be able to take $3,325,000 out of this $5,325,000 and give the remaining US$2,000,000 to any charity in United States, Europe, Africa, Canada and Asia. Because that was the vow, I made to God Almighty to donate to charities.

I would like you to get back to me immediately if you are interested in being my next of kin. So that I can introduce you to my Bank and direct you on how to proceed before I pass away.

Please act accordingly as I stated here and keep this contact confidential until such a time these funds get to your custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish,
Reply back on this very email ID which is ( 8686552pt@gmail.com )

I await your urgent response.


Thank you,

Missionary Monique Janssens.
Saints Peter and Paul Church

No comments:

Post a Comment